Applicants should have prior clinic or nursing experience, the ability to work with public in a professional manner, excellent organizational skills and must be able to multi-task. Position is full time dependent on medical staff schedules; qualifies for full benefits package.
Requires current MN and SD LPN license, or current Medical Assistant certificate (or eligibility required).
Questions – call Sally at 320-839-4264
Includes night differential and full benefits.
TheRotation will be every 3rd weekend & holiday, 12-hour shifts; weekdays still 8-hour shift.
The nurse provides direct patient care in many capacities – observing, assessing, passing medication, and documenting information relating to the residents.
This position required current licensure (or eligibility) in the State of Minnesota.
Universal Assistants performs a variety of services and tasks necessary to maintain and support tenants in their activities of daily living including personal cares, delegated nursing functions, social interactions/activities, and homemaking. Estimate 64 hours per 2-week pay period; more hours may be available at times; includes night shift differential and qualifies for our full benefits package
OAHS is seeking a Housing Manager for our Fairway View Senior community campus. This is a full-time exempt position and will qualify for full benefits.
The Housing Manager monitors the delivery of services provided to the tenants, initiates ongoing assessment of tenant needs, and assists in developing services and/or programs to meet the needs of the resident community.
This position also:
- ensures overall quality services to tenants
- provides necessary support and leadership to department staff to ensure that they are able to perform their work
- oversees staffing and staffing needs for FWV (interviews, orientation, etc.) as well as staff scheduling
- maintains department expenditures with developed & approved budgets to contribute to the facility’s and department’s financial resources
- is responsible for the overall operations at Fairway View programs.
Excellent communication skills are a must. This position includes public relations, marketing and oversight of the building and its
Requirements: A minimum of 1 year of experience working with the senior population and a minimum 1 year staffing and supervision experience. Housing Manager certification required or eligibility/willingness to obtain.
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org