We offer fantastic staffing ratios and an incredible, bright homey atmosphere.
- NEW: nurses rotate every 4th weekend!!
- We are a leader for LTC nurse pay! (we have updated pay scales!)
- Great benefits – health, dental, life, short term disability, PTO, EAP and more!
- Optional benefits – supplemental insurance, long term disability, more retirement planning options
- PERA retirement (employer’s contribution is higher that employee’s contribution!)
- Full benefits for most blocks!
PS – Did I mention weekend rotation is only every 4th weekend???!!
We invite you to consider making the change with us! It’s a whole new way of Care!
The nurse provides direct patient care in many capacities – observing, assessing, passing medication, and documenting information relating to the residents.
This position required current licensure (or eligibility) in the State of Minnesota.
Hospital day shift every other weekend rotation with additional shift during the week enough to qualify for our full benefits package. Call for details!
Full-time, full benefits package, typically Monday-Friday with potential staffing at the Clinton Clinic & share of the Saturday rotation
Estimating 56 hours per pay period; full benefits
Estimating 3-4 days/week
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to email@example.com