- Hospital RN…or this is a great opportunity for an LPN graduating by May/June!
- Dietary Aide
- 4:15-7:30 pm, avg. 3 shifts per week
- Dietary Aide/Relief Cook – full-time
- Certified Nursing Asst (CNA) – hospital
-12 hour shifts, est. 48 hrs per pay period with alternating weekends
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)** – LTC
- Evening & night shifts starting at $12.26/hr
- Hiring bonus of $2000
- STUDENTS – we have shifts that fit your schedule!
**OAHS now offers a $2000 HIRING BONUS for all newly hired CNAs employed at Northridge for regular part-time and full-time blocks.
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to email@example.com