Applicants should have prior clinic or nursing experience, the ability to work with public in a professional manner, excellent organizational skills and must be able to multi-task. Position is full time dependent on medical staff schedules; qualifies for full benefits package.
Requires current MN and SD LPN license, or current Medical Assistant certificate (or eligibility required).
Questions – call Sally at 320-839-4264
OAHS RNs deliver care to a diverse patient population, utilizing a patient-centered care model of care.
Candidates must be self-directed, able to collaborate with team members, and communicate effectively to healthcare providers, families, and patients.
The position is part-time, offers a competitive compensation package and includes some benefits.
Current MN and SD licensure or eligibility required.
Call for schedule details! Nicole, 320-839-4128
48+ hours per pay period qualified for full benefits.
$2000 hiring bonus for qualifying blocks
STUDENTS – we also have shifts that fit your schedule!
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org