- Health Support SpecialistOAHS/Northridge Residence is now looking to hire folks with a passion to care for people and with a desire to further your education and career!
- 1. We will employ you while you take classes (yes – classes that we pay for!)
- 2. Once you complete your 9 college credits online over a year’s time-span you will receive a bump in pay.
- 3. You will have up to another year to fulfill your on-the-job training (apprenticeship hours) to earn your HSS certification and obtain your new HSS salary!
- The Health Support Specialist (HSS) Registered Apprenticeship program is quickly becoming our new standard of excellence – redefining how leading organizations and communities are preparing their workforce to serve older adults. HSS represents a breakthrough in the traditional system of care delivery, creating opportunities for highly capable caregivers to advance in their lives and careers through cutting-edge skill training, rich on-the-job experiences, redesigned job descriptions, improved working environments, accessible career pathways and meaningful wage increases.
- What is HSS?
- The Health Support Specialist (HSS) Registered Apprenticeship program is a new career in older adult services. Combining on-the-job training with online instruction, the HSS program cross trains apprentices in all areas of caring for older adults including memory care, culinary care, environmental services, meaningful activities, physiological care and psychosocial care. Through an enhanced on-site training model and relevant online curriculum, HSS trains students to be innovative and creative champions in their communities and to lead the future of caregiving.
- • HSS organizations invest in their team members while providing the highest quality of care for people in their communities.
- • HSS apprentices learn how to best serve residents while building confidence in themselves and advancing their career in caregiving.
- The Health Support Specialist model is transforming the way we serve older adults. It’s building leaders, advancing careers in caregiving and breaking down institutional practices of the past.
- For more info on this new career call Felicia, (320) 839-4175
- Duties include centralized registration and scheduling functions at OAHS.
- Hours will be full-time, typically Monday-Friday with potential staffing at the Clinton Clinic & share of the Saturday rotation.
- Position will qualify for our full benefits package.
- Please call Liz at (320) 839-4046
- Includes full benefits.
- The ESM supervises and plans department projects and schedules, provides direction in all areas of housekeeping and laundry services, and is responsible for their budget and maintaining adequate supplies and staffing levels.
- This is a hands-on position who will work closely with and alongside our staff to maintain our facility’s upkeep.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and supervisory experience are a must.
- Position is full-time, exempt and will qualify for our full benefits package.
- Please call Kim at (320) 839-4112
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to email@example.com