OAHS seeks an experienced CRNA to join our growing healthcare team!!
CRNA applicants must be able to administer anesthesia or sedation to patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedure and should demonstrate good communication skills with patients, family members and others on the health care team. Must have the ability to solve problems, document clearly and communicate in writing and to evaluate laboratory results and tests. CRNAs manage fluids, blood, and electrolyte therapy and monitor patients using current techniques and must be able to work with growth and development needs of all client populations. Responsible for assisting throughout the hospital – OB, ED and Med-Surg departments, and must be proficient with epidural anesthesia, PICC lines and preferably lumbar pain blocks.
Requirements: The APN is required to have a graduate level education (Master’s, DNP, or Ph.D.) from an accredited or approved educational program in their specific area of advanced practice (CNP, CNS, CRNA, or CNM). The APN must maintain current licensure by the Minnesota Board of Nursing as an RN and as an APN, and as an RN in any other state they practice within and be subject to the state’s legal constraints and regulations. APNs must be nationally certified by the specialty’s professional organization as stipulated by the Minnesota Board of Nursing. Must work within the legal scope of practice for any license held. Must have approval of appointment and requested scope of practice by OAHS.
OAHS offers and excellent compensation and benefits package
We offer fantastic staffing ratios and an incredible, bright homey atmosphere.
- NEW: $7500 sign-on bonus
- NEW: nurses rotate every 4th weekend!!
- We are a leader for LTC nurse pay! (we have updated pay scales!)
- Great benefits – health, dental, life, short term disability, PTO, EAP and more!
- Optional benefits – supplemental insurance, long term disability, more retirement planning options
- PERA retirement (employer’s contribution is higher that employee’s contribution!)
- Full benefits for most blocks!
PS – Did I mention weekend rotation is only every 4th weekend???!!
We invite you to consider making the change with us! It’s a whole new way of Care!
The nurse provides direct patient care in many capacities – observing, assessing, passing medication, and documenting information relating to the residents.
This position required current licensure (or eligibility) in the State of Minnesota.
Fill-in for PTO requests, hours vary; some benefits apply
Every other weekend; additional hours may be available as fill-in but not required. Some benefits included
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org