Applicants should have prior clinic or nursing experience, the ability to work with public in a professional manner, excellent organizational skills and must be able to multi-task. Position is full time dependent on medical staff schedules; qualifies for full benefits package.
Requires current MN and SD LPN license, or current Medical Assistant certificate (or eligibility required).
Questions – call Sally at 320-839-4264
The nurse provides direct patient care in many capacities – observing, assessing, passing medication, and documenting information relating to the residents.
This position required current licensure (or eligibility) in the State of Minnesota.
Requirements: knowledge of electrical, air conditioning, and plumbing; a minimum of a 2nd class C boilers license to operate low-pressure boilers (or ability to obtain); and prefer 2 years of experience in facility maintenance.
The LPN provides direct patient care in many capacities – observing, assessing, passing medications, and documenting information relating to the residents. This position requires current licensure as an LPN in the State of Minnesota.
Felicia, 320 839 4175
OAHS RNs deliver care to a diverse patient population, utilizing a patient-centered care model of care.
Candidates must be self-directed, able to collaborate with team members, and communicate effectively to healthcare providers, families, and patients.
The position is part-time, offers a competitive compensation package and includes some benefits.
Current MN and SD licensure or eligibility required.
Call for schedule details! Nicole, 320-839-4128
- We are gearing up for our new “home” with great caregiver ratios!
- $2000 sign on bonus for regular part-time to full-time blocks plus full benefits
- Full benefits at no cost to you!
- We will pay to transfer out-of-state CNA certification to MN
- Opportunity to obtain your HSS (Health Support Specialist) – employer paid
CNAs are responsible for assisting nursing staff in the treatment and care of residents in accordance with established policies and procedures to provide quality care. CNAs
must be certified and on (or eligible for) the Minnesota Registry.
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org