- OAHS seeks an Accounting Tech who is very detail-oriented and customer-service focused. The position will typically work weekday hours; a full benefits package is included.
- The Accounting Tech will process billing records for our senior community tenants and residents, inputs data for monthly billing including billing for Medical Assistance, Medicare, private pay, and insurances and submits to appropriate parties.
- This position will also process payments from Medical Assistance, private pay and insurance and generates a variety of reports as needed.
- Prefer office/accounting course work or equivalent related experience in healthcare billing or long-term care billing.
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work in an atmosphere of various personalities with constructive results and be able to work during high volume periods requiring extra temperance to get work completed accurately and on time.
- Experienced in operating office machines and computers – prefer experience in LTC accounting and billing.
- Person must possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You must have a desire for detailed work and maintain standards of accuracy.
- Kevin, 320-839-4132
- Regular part-time
- Benefits eligible
- Schedule includes weekend rotation
- Palmer, 320 839 4131
- 48+ hours per pay period qualified for full benefits.
- $2000 hiring bonus for qualifying blocks
- STUDENTS – we also have shifts that fit your schedule!
- Felicia, 320 839 4175
- limited part-time position,
- typically 4:15 to 7:15 PM a few nights a week
• Limited part-time = up to 48 hours per pay period.
• Regular part-time = 48-72 hours per pay period
• Full-time = 72-80 hours per pay period
Kim McCrea at 320-839-4112
BENEFITS INCLUDE health, dental, life & short-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO), PERA (public employees retirement assn.); Employee assistance program (EAP); also additional retirement options, Colonial Life supplements, long-term disability options & more!
To apply Please Follow the instructions below:
- Please download the application by clicking the button below.
- Complete the application form
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Then, attach it to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org