Northridge Residence is a 64-bed skilled care nursing home. Northridge Residence was built in 1977 and opened in 1978 with facilities continuously renovated to serve the various needs of our residents.
Northridge Residence provides a home-like atmosphere for those who reside with us. Loving, quality care is our goal. We provide:
- 24-hour nursing care Rehabilitation services
- Daily Activities Program – Therapeutic Recreation
- Direct access to physician and hospital services Spiritual Care Resident Council
- On-site Beauty Shop
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Services Social Services Hospice Program
- Neighborhood Dining Program
- Medicare/Medicaid contracts
- Minnesota State Health Department
- Licensure Adult Day Care
WHAT IS ADULT DAY CARE?
Adult Day Care is provided at Northridge Residence Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5:00 pm. (hours may vary at the request of the family and availability of staff). Adult Day Care is a service that provides:
- Home-like atmosphere – where loved ones can be cared for throughout the day while the caregivers are at appointments, at work or need a respite.
- Safe environment
- Supervision of Personal Needs – including assistance with personal hygiene, supervision of medications and special diets.
- Professional staff available to assist with cares
- Individual and group activities
- Morning, dinner and afternoon snacks
This service could be used once a week, two times a month or other time periods depending on need.
For a Resident’s perspective on life at Northridge, click here.
For more information on nursing home care or adult day care, call 320-839-6113 and ask for Social Services.