- Your insurance ID card, if you have one
- Your Medicare or Medicaid card, if you have one
- A list of your daily medications
You may also choose to bring:
- Small items for your comfort, like photos, books, stuffed animal, etc.
- Toiletries or make-up items
Please do not bring anything of value or your medications from home. Patients’ medications must be prescribed by the doctor and dispensed by the hospital during your stay, for your safety. Please bring a list of your medications, but leave your personal supplies at home.